Pharmacy Technician student, Bulmaro Ascencio, is pictured here perfecting the trade skill of making an IV. This is a technique specific to the A.C.I. CPh.T. program and one of the many unique skills offered at A.C.I. Career College, Inc.
A.C.I. Career College provides career training in Allied Health Careers and related fields. Our institution graduates students with the skills needed to secure entry level employment in a variety of Health Services jobs. Our "thinking outside of the box" approach to your education is critical for those already experienced in the healthcare field yet need to expand their scope of practice in order to become more marketable. Getting you back to work is our goal.
Certified courses include national testing with National Healthcare Association:
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician - 1 (CPT-1) Full Course, Limited, Basic, Advanced
- Note: A.C.I. Career College has been approved by the California Department of Public Health Laboratory Field Services.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPh.T.)
- Therapeutic Massage
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Certified Medical Dental Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Medical Dental Reception
On-line courses: A.C.I. Career College offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations that allow you to continue your education while you continue living your life. Contact Admissions for more information regarding online courses.